- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Black Onyx Bubble Stretch Bracelet
Product code: BrOn001
Pretty Black Onyx bracelet featuring bubble shaped black Onyx gemstone beads on stretch elastic. This bracelet measures approx. 18cm around.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Strength ♥ Stamina ♥ Constancy ♥ Permanence ♥ Firmness ♥ Durability ♥ Self-control
Onyx is a variety of Chalcedony. Onyx is a 7th Anniversary gemstone.
Zodiac - Gemini, Leo
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - Black, grey, white, blue, brown, yellow, red, green
Onyx gives strength. It promotes vigour, steadfastness and stamina. Imparts self-confidence, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings. Onyx banishes grief, enhances self-control and stimulates the power of wise decision-making. It encourages happiness and good fortune.
Onyx treats disorders of the bones, bone marrow and blood. It is beneficial for teeth and the feet.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Onyx, specific colours and types have additional attributes:
Black Onyx is associated with our Base Chakra.
Shop - Onyx Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- When putting on a stretch bracelet, roll it on to your wrist gently. Do not pull it outwards as this can unneccesarily stretch the elastic out of shape.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.