- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
16 Apr 2020 11:00:00 | Author: Caryl
I took this photo of my yoga mat this morning because I thought the footprints looked pretty cool, but on looking at it again I noticed something strange.
Can you see what I mean?
The footprints look raised, as if I turned the mat upside down.
I think this is a great reminder of perspective. We may look at something one way, but there is always another point of view.
Always remember to look at things from all angles - there are many more possibilities!
What have you noticed lately, that has made you think this way?
Love & blessings,
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Crystals for Menopause & Post-Menopause
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer