- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
10 Jan 2010 16:00:00 | Author: Caryl
When the opportunity of something new comes your way, what are your first thoughts? Are you fearful and apprehensive, or full of excitement and ready to take on a new challenge? Do you anticipate what might go wrong, or do you greet each situation with expectation of good?
Your reactions can illustrate how you face life's challenges.
On this day, let go of any fear that may be holding you back. Let go, let God and enjoy the adventure!
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
I also like to think of the glass as half full, what about you?
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer
- Crystals For Your Home