- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
23 Jun 2009 08:00:00 | Author: Caryl
Just the other day, I was talking about crystals to a friend. She lives in South Africa and told me that the children who visit her guest lodge always bring her white Quartz crystals from the mountain and that she puts them around her Buddha.
My Buddha brings me calm and serenity. I just have to look at him to bring a smile to my face and feel at peace.
This is a picture of my Buddha. Many years ago, I placed a terminated quartz crystal into his praying hands. They have a special place in my workroom and are very happy together. Sometimes I think I can even see a special little smile!
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer
- My Kundalini Reiki Attunement Experience