- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Custom Rabbit Pendant
4 Nov 2018 14:00:00 | Author: Caryl
I was asked to create a rabbit pendant for a customer. She wanted to include three particular gemstones - Black Tourmaline, Purple Fluorite, and Clear Quartz.
It took me a while to draw out a rabbit shape that I was happy could be worn as a pendant, but once I worked it out, I measured out some sterling silver wire and shaped it to the rabbit design I had drawn on a piece of paper. I didn't want to simply hang the gemstones from the bottom of the pendant, so I used them as part of the design. The black tourmaline became the rabbit's eye, the purple fluorite is the heart, and the clear quartz was used in the little bunny tail.
I'm happy with the way it turned out, and so was my customer.
I do love creating special orders for people.
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Crystals for Menopause & Post-Menopause
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer